Hiring: Full-Time Indirect Loan Processor
Our consumer lending department is looking for an indirect loan processor to join the team in Leavenworth, Kansas. In this role, you will work with auto dealerships to fund auto loans for our members through the Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL) system. In addition to funding, you will support our team and assist dealerships, retail establishments and third-party vendors. Qualified candidates will have one to three years of experience in loan operations and handling sensitive documents. Are you the processor we are looking for?
Here's what you can expect from the job and what you need to be successful:
- Job Duties
- Perform loan processing functions including, but not limited to, data entry, filing, document preparation, auditing and quality assurance
- Leverage available systems and tools, and apply sound independent judgment when applicable, perform loan processing tasks and proactively convey needs and requirements as applicable.
- Work efficiently and quickly to meet aggressive service levels while still meeting accuracy requirements and volume expectations.
- Respond to department-specific questions; research and resolve member issues.
- Work 40 hours a week with occasional Saturdays.
- Essential Skills
- Minimum 1-3 years’ previous customer service or administrative experience required; financial industry experience preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ previous experience handling sensitive documents in a timely and accurate manner
- Working knowledge of lending practices and industry-standard processes
- Proficient in the use of loan calculators to execute basic financial mathematics, including simple interest calculations and amortization schedules
- Ability to articulate and apply lending regulations and requirements
If this position describes you, please complete this online application and email it along with your resume to by July 28, 2017.