IMPORTANT CONVERSION NOTICE
Services May Be Affected May 24 – June 3 Due to a Core System Conversion
Frontier Community Credit Union will upgrade our data processing system in late May/early June. For up-to-date information on the conversion, please bookmark this page, or click ‘Conversion’ in the top menu bar.
From 6 p.m. on Friday, May 31 through 9 a.m. on Monday, June 3, the following services will be unavailable:
- Lobbies and drive-thrus
- CO-OP Shared Branching: This includes other participating credit unions.
- Telephone banking
- Mobile app
- Online banking
- Bill pay: The last day to schedule a payment is Thursday, May 23, with service to resume on June 3.
- Your profile, login and payee information will convert to the new system
- Direct payees for Popmoney, account-to-account transfers and eBills will not convert and must be reset.
- View a guided demo
The following services should not be affected, but please prepare to have cash on hand if needed:
- Debit cards and credit cards
We appreciate your patience as we work to serve you better!